Nursing CEU Resources
Nursing CEU Requirements and Information for Massachusetts
Online Opportunities for CEU Credit
All of these providers are accredited or approved by at least one of the following organizations: The ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center), ACCME (Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education) California Board of Nursing or Iowa Board of Nursing. However, it is incumbent on the user to verify that the content is appropriate for their CEU requirements.
Free CEUs (registration may be required)
- Free Nursing CEU
- Impact Education
- Infection Control Resource | Infection control topics.
- Massachusetts Nurses Association | Some free online courses, even for nonmembers.
- Meded Today
- Medscape Nurses Education
- Meniscus Educational Institute
- Nurse.com | Choose to either share some information with the sponsor (Gannett) or pay $10 per course.
- PRIME (Professional Resources in Management Education)
- ADVANCEU for Nurses | Subscription fee of $35/year. A few free, and many more available for reasonable prices, even to non-subscribers.
- AK HEALTHCARE | A few free and many more available for reasonable prices.
- Massachusetts Nurses Association | Free CEU with membership; membership cost is based on hourly wages.
- NetCE | A few free, and many more available for reasonable prices.
- NursingCenter.com | Subscription fee of $35/year.
- NursingCEU.com | A few free and many more available for reasonable prices.
- RN.com | Subscription for $35/year.