Pharmacy Continuing Education Resources
Online Opportunities for CE Credit
Sites with an asterisk (*) can be used to meet the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) pharmacology credit for Nurse Practitioners (more on this requirement can be found here) and the ANCC pharmacology credit for Physician Assistants (which must be approved by either the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), an accredited ACCME (Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education) provider, AOA (American Osteopathic Association) or AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians).
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy | Some courses charge a small fee, others are free.
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- * CE Medicus | Many courses also ACCME or ANCC accredited.
- * Medscape | Many courses also ACCME accredited.
- * Pain Topics | A list of other organizations' courses. Many courses also ACNE or ACCME accredited.
- Pharmacy Times | Requires registration.
- Pharmacist.com | From the American Pharmaceutical Association (APhA). Registration is required. Some courses charge a small fee, but all are free to APhA members.
- * U.S. Pharmacist | Registration is required. Some courses charge a small fee, others are free.