Family medicine that fits your family
That's why our practice offers extra hours, same day visits and care in one convenient place for your whole family.
The care you need, when you need it.
- Five board-certified family medicine physicians.
- Open evenings until 6:30 p.m. and Saturday mornings.
- Care for the entire family including annual preventive screenings for women and pediatric care for children starting at age two.
- Focus on wellness and disease prevention.
- State-of-the-art electronic health record.
- Dr. Correia specializes in family medicine and is in practice with Southcoast Family Medicine Group in Fall River. He has been a member of the medical staff at Charlton Memorial Hospital for over 15 years.
- He received his medical degree from the University of Coimbra in Portugal and completed his post-graduate training at Southern Illinois University's Family Practice Residency Training Program, where he was chief resident.
- Dr. Correia is board certified in family practice, and he speaks fluent Portuguese.
- Dr. Freilich is on the medical staff of Charlton Memorial Hospital.
- Dr. Freilich is a graduate of Boston University School of Medicine and completed a residency at the Tufts University Family Medicine Residency at Cambridge Health Alliance. As part of her residency, she completed special concentrations in psychiatry in primary care and medical care of underserved populations.
- Dr. Freilich has been awarded numerous awards and citations, including an excellence in teaching award during her residency and an honor for excellence in Family Medicine from Boston University School of Medicine. She was awarded the Glasgow-Rubin Citation for Academic Achievement from the American Medical Women's Association.
- She is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Massachusetts Medical Society and the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
- Dr. Freilich has special interest in pediatric and adolescent medicine and diabetes care. She has served as a volunteer staff physician in a student-run free medical clinic, a member of the medical crew for the Avon Breast Cancer 3-Day walk, at sports games at Malden High School and as a health care advisor, advocate and guest lecturer at the Messiah Baptist Church in Brockton.
- Dr. Inwood is in practice at Southcoast Family Medicine Group in Fall River, where she specializes in family medicine. She is on the medical staff of Charlton Memorial Hospital.
- A graduate of the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Dr. Inwood completed her residency at the Self Regional Healthcare/Montgomery Center for Family Medicine in Greenwood, S.C.
- Her special interests include women's health and minor skin procedures.
- She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the Massachusetts Medical Society.
- She is board certified in Family Medicine.
- Dr. Roberts practices in Family Medicine at Southcoast Family Medicine Group in Fall River and is on staff at Charlton Memorial Hospital.
- A graduate of Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, MO, she completed a residency in Family Medicine at Phoenix Baptist Hospital in Phoenix, Ariz.
- She has a special interest in sports medicine and served as a team physician for a sports team while in Arizona. She also has special expertise and training in diabetes care and adolescent medicine.
- She is a member of the American College of Family Physicians and the American Academy of Osteopathic Family Physicians.
- Dr. Roberts is board certified in Family Practice.
- Dr. Tryon practices Family Medicine with Southcoast Family Medicine Group in Fall River and is on staff at Charlton Memorial Hospital.
- A graduate of the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine in Maine, she was a member of the National Osteopathic Honor and Service Society.
- She completed a residency at Lawrence Family Medicine Residency program an affiliate of Lawrence General Hospital along with local health clinics. As part of her training, she provided care for the Hispanic community in Lawrence. She also helped develop communication tools for parents on wellness and disease prevention.
- She has a special interest in women's health.