Take a virutal tour of our Fairhaven cancer center
Southcoast is about to open its new flagship Southcoast Centers for Cancer Care in Fairhaven that will provide convenient access to advanced cancer services to residents in the eastern part of the South Coast region.
The new Southcoast Centers for Cancer Care in Fairhaven will ensure coordinated, high-quality, streamlined care for cancer patients and their families.
It brings together state-of-the-art radiation therapy and medical oncology, such as chemotherapy, in a beautiful and peaceful setting conveniently located off Interstate 195 in Fairhaven.
Take a quick video tour of our new Fairhaven site of the Southcoast Centers for Cancer Care with some of the members of our team.
Our cancer patients ... in their own words
Cancer is a journey.
Meet five of our patients from the Southcoast Centers for Cancer Care who share their stories about their journey through cancer and the role Southcoast played in that journey.
St. Luke's cleanup moved to July 16
Note: The original event in April was postponned due to inclement weather.
Join us for a neighborhood cleanup on Saturday, July 16, from 8:30 a.m. to noon as Operation Clean Sweep comes back to St. Luke's Hospital.
Volunteers from the neighborhood group NEED will work alongside leadership and staff from St. Luke's Hospital and volunteers from across New Bedford in this annual cleanup.
All equipment is provided — just show up and lend a hand.
It's a fun event for the whole family:
- Free breakfast!
- Free pizza from Domino's Pizza!
- Live broadcast from JR at FUN 107!
- Free health screenings and blood drive on the Southcoast Health Van!
- Gifts to Give: Donate your gently used children's clothes, strollers, safety gates, high chairs, books and toys.
Hospitalists: Doctors who care for you in the hospital
During your stay at Southcoast Hospitals, you may be cared for by our team of hospitalists — doctors who specialize in caring for patients while they are in the hospital.
Learn more about hospitalists at Southcoast Hospitals:
- How hospitalists are different than your primary care physician.
- The benefits of having hospitalists when you are in the hospital.
- How hospitalists work with your own physician.
- What happens when you are discharged.