PAD | Peripheral Artery Disease
Southcoast offers a range of tests and treatments for PAD — and the first step is to get screened.
Southcoast offers free screenings for PAD in a community near you. To find out more about our screenings call our Wellness Line at 1-800-276-0103.
Who is at Risk?
- Anyone over age 50
- Smokers or past smokers
- People with diabetes
- Anyone with high blood pressure or high cholesterol
- Anyone who has had a history of vascular disease, heart attack or stroke
How do I know if I have PAD?
- Signs and symptoms include:
- Pain in the legs or feet
- Sores or wounds on the legs and feet that don't heal
- Color changes in the skin on your feet
- Lower temperature in one leg
- Poor nail growth or hair growth on the toes and legs.
Links & Resources
Find a Surgeon or Doctor