Awards matter when they help people.
Great care is important to you. We're proud to be nationally recognized for it by Healthgrades®. This year, we received awards across 20 areas of care including heart, stroke, pulmonary and prostate surgery.
Southcoast continues to be recognized for its clinical achievements in quality across many areas of care. These achievements solidify our commitment to ensure that our patients receive the best care, close to home.
Healthgrades is the leading provider of information to help consumers make an informed decision about a physician or hospital. Recent Healthgrades clinical achievements for Southcoast Hospitals include:
|Healthgrades Cardiac Care Excellence Award™ 8 Years in a Row (2007-2014)
||Healthgrades Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award™ 3 Years in a Row (2012-2014)
- Ranked Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Cardiac Surgery for 3 Years in a Row (2012-2014)
- Ranked Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Overall Cardiac Services for 8 Years in a Row (2007-2014)
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Bypass Surgery for 3 Years in a Row (2012-2014)
- Five-Star Recipient for Valve Surgery for 3 Years in a Row (2012-2014)
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures for 9 Years in a Row (2006-2014)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack in 2014
→ Find a cardiologist
→ Find a cardiothoracic surgeon
→ Find an electrophysiologist
→ Find an interventional cardiologist
→ Learn more about Southcoast Heart Services
→ Visit our heart blog: SouthcoastHeart.org